Monday, January 23, 2006

Undergrads...

I'm taking a break from homework...

The most important thing to mention right now is that my computer was reimaged by the computer nazi's in IT. They took my computer and wiped it of four years of information, music, pictures, files, videos...everything. I was going to jump out my window but I couldn't fit.

Second on my list of mentionables is that this weekend, I realized how much older ("mature" possibly?) I am than I'd realized. I live with undergrads...and am, in fact, myself an undergrad. I didn't realize this was a term occassionally used with derission. I see now, however, why that is. In particular, I speak of one girl who was at the party we went to this weekend, Al and I, who was the embodiment of all that is evil with undergrads...particularly undergrad females. She can't hold her liquor, she is loud and obnoxious, doesn't understand common decency, is prone to bouts of public displays of affection and otherwise has nothing to offer the world. But...such is life.

I got my ring ordering packet today...which is awesome. It has my name in it for some reason even though I had nothing at all to do with the process (being class treasurer has its advantages I guess). I'm pretty excited about all that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Ah, Adam, I can always count on you to be taking a break when I need one also. Nice story - it makes for a solid homework break.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home