Sunday, January 22, 2006

500th Night Ball...

Here are two pictures of the Ball this weekend...didn't Alex look awesome. You know, the more interesting and fun a weekend or event is, the less likely I am to write about it. I am not very good at capturing the whole event, so I put it off until I feel par for the challenge, which is never, then it's too late. So, until I do write about it, these pictures will have to do:


These other two are from the Chrismakah party...



Oh...we were "facebooking" each other in this picture so we could then post the picture on facebook...yes folks, that's how cool I am.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Why thank you Adam. My favorite part about this post when Heath picked us up at the SD Airport, she has seen pictures of the night before I had. I love this digital closeness we all have now...

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home